How Friends of Hospice Provide Support
The Friends can provide non-medical financial support to families to cover expenses and provide extra gifts to maximize comfort and quality of life. This helps to relieve unnecessary burden for family members.
Community contributions, memorial donations, and foundation gifts make it possible for the Friends of Hospice to provide services.
These donations make it possible for the Friends of Hospice to help patients and their families who are experiencing financial difficulties. We provide the extra resources necessary so Hospice patients and their families can make the most of their final moments together.
How You Can Help
- Memorial Contributions
- Become a Member of Friends of Hospice
- Support Fundraising Events
- Leave Friends of Hospice in your will
- Volunteer at Fundraising events
- Join one of our committees
- Get involved with Camp Rainbow of Hope
For more information on
volunteering please email: email@example.com